AgendaFilter by Category
The chair will take this opportunity to open the conference, welcome delegates and introduce speakers for the day.
- Collectively responding to the needs of exiting the European Union
- Completing the positioning of GDS in the UK Government
- Providing the tools to enable governmental departments to transform their operating and business models
- Engaging with the SME market post-Brexit for flexible contracts and more bespoke services
Nutanix makes IT infrastructure invisible with an enterprise cloud platform that delivers the agility and economics of the public cloud, without sacrificing the security and control of on-premises infrastructure.
- Who are Nutanix, and what is our vision?
- How to make IT web-scale through the principles of cloud
- How to radically simplify your datacenter footprint and save time and money
- Avoid vender lock in and gain freedom of choice
- The importance of built in security
- Application automation
- Cloud management principles
- Investing £400,000 on hosted Identity and Access Management (IAM) technology
- Deploying Cloud Technology to support the IAM technology which will be offered via a SaaS model
- Installing and managing IAM in a secure, scalable, and easily deployable way to provide a seamless experience for users
- Establishing a regional framework in order to facilitate data operability and harmonization
- Creating smart front-foot governance to tackle data disruption and enhance analytics and monetization
- Understanding the complexities and scale of big city data along a socioeconomic and technological trajectory
- Establishing an effective methodology to move paper-based operations onto a digital platform
- Creating a digital platform that will allow for a more efficient inspection service on a national level
- Replacing legacy contracts to refine the organisation’s operating model and establishing common governance guidelines to ensure working as a single team
- Investing in an organisational restructure to bring IT opportunities in-house and recruit innovative IT professionals
- Initiating the migration process from a legacy system to a new platform
- Access to up-to-date and trusted data is essential to ensure policy and strategy decisions are influenced by evidence.
- Churchill brings together openly available data from multiple sources and presents it in an intuitive way via interactive data visualizations. This allows allows users more time to explore their data in more detail, where and when they need to.
- Our current research and development is using data science techniques to learn from comparisons of data by geographic and over time.
- Adopting appropriate levels of security and avoiding the risk of penalties
- The impact of the Data Protection Bill on public bodies and changes in liability: Impact on the supply chain
- Conducting a Data Protection Impact Assessment on privacy and information security. New requirements on accountability and citizen’s rights.
- Data breach notification regulations and changes in liability will have a profound impact on the supply chain
- Auditing existing supplier arrangements and updating procurement contracts to reflect the GDPR’s data processor obligations
- Delivering IT platforms that accelerate internal operations and modernise business models.
- Expanding service delivery through a variety of channels and exploring more flexible ways of working
- Rolling out IT projects and platforms to provide operational support for enterprise level infrastructure and multiple line of business IT services