Below are some of our most frequently asked questions. If you have any other questions please do use the contact form and a member of the relevant team will be in touch as soon as possible.
How do I register?
You can register your free places via this website or by calling a member of the team on 0203 770 6557.
How much does it cost to attend?
Government ICT 2021 is free to attend for those working in the public sector. To secure your complimentary pass please click on the 'Register to attend' button at the top right of this page or get in touch directly on 0203 770 6557.
What’s included with the ticket?
The ticket includes access to all content sessions onsite, including keynotes, seminars and streamed content; refreshments throughout the day including breakfast and lunch; access to the exhibition floor to meet suppliers and network with other visitors; and access to all available presentations post event.
Cancellations must be received in writing by replying to the booking confirmation email a minimum of 30 days before the date of the conference. Substitutions may be made at any time by replying to the booking confirmation email.
Is this conference open to the private sector?
Delegate places are only available to public sector delegates. There is a very small allocation of private sector places available. The majority of private sector attendance at the event is made available through exhibition and sponsorship options. If you would like to attend as a private sector delegate please get in touch directly on 0203 770 6557.
Where is the event held?
The event will be held at the centrally located QEII Centre. Directions and the full address can be found under the When & Where tab on the main menu.
How do I get access to the presentations post event?
Available presentations will be uploaded to the website and a link will be sent out within a couple of days of the event. Please note that not all presentations maybe available as some speakers request that their presentations aren’t shared.
Changes to the agenda
Occasionally speakers and content may change before the event date due to policy updates or speaker unavailability. We will always try to keep this to a minimum.
I’m interested in speaking, who do I contact?
Simply complete the form on the contact us page or get in touch directly on 0203 770 6557 and a member of the team will be able to discuss any opportunities.
Add us to your safe senders’ list
• Right-click our email in your Inbox email list pane
• On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap Junk
• Click or tap on ‘Never block sender’ in the menu that rolls out
• The resulting popup will say: ‘The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List.’
• Click ‘OK’
• Open the email from ...
• Click the "Wait it's safe" link
• Mark Sender as "Wait it's safe!
iPhone Mail App (iOS)
• Open your mail app and scroll down to the Junk Folder
• Find the email you’d like to whitelist and slide your finger left to see options
• Tap the ‘More’ button, and then ‘Mark…’ button
• Select “Mark as Not Junk”
• This will then move the email to your Inbox and any mail from this address will go straight to your inbox and not your Junk
• Navigate to the spam folder
• Search for emails containing the domain you wish to whitelist
• Select all the emails shown
• Click ‘More’ and then ‘Not spam’