I am a specialist in sales and sales leadership in the technology sector. Working internationally for more than 20 years, I have successfully implemented a range of fast-start, sustainable go-to-market strategies that resulted in accelerated company growth. This has included strategies across inside and field sales, as well as strategic partners and alliances. I have operated as both sole sales producer in startups, restructured sales organisations, and hired high-performance teams to drive results. Working and living in different geographic regions, I have gained an understanding of multi-cultural nuances across international teams and organisations.
At SolarWinds, I lead our largest revenue-producing unit outside of North America, focused on the overall sales strategy and execution. I manage both direct and indirect sales teams.
My specialties include:
– Direct and indirect sales
– Inside sales
– Enterprise sales models
– Long term and strategic partnerships
– Multicultural experience with high adaptability,
– Able to develop business quickly in international and new environments
– Pipeline and account management and forecasting
– International management
– Recruitment and training
– Marketing & communication, PR and Promotion