Government ICT 2015 will explore how we can best move from ICT initiatives which save money, to the delivery of ICT solutions that reform public services and the way that government works.
Central to the discussion will be:
- Revolutionising IT Build, Procurement and Management for a High Quality Responsive Service
- Becoming Digital by Default and Perfecting Digital Delivery
- Securing Local and Central Government Networks, Data and Devices
- G-Cloud and the Digital Marketplace: Value for Money in Public Sector Procurement
- Connecting Public Services via £300,000 Transformation Challenge Award
- Procuring ICT and Digital Goods and Services for Government