Meeting the growing user demand for simple, effective public services through the adoption of pioneering digital approaches is the major agenda across central and local Government. Government ICT 2014 Conference, is the formative annual forum to discuss developments in the ICT and digital revolution, successes achieved and the future landscape of outcome optimisation.
Discussions on the day will cover:
- Strategic commissioning - maximising supplier service value and delivery through effective engagement
- Developments in assisted digital, digital inclusion support for services being redesigned
- Collaborative working and data sharing – the open source solution?
- Improving mobile and own device experience for citizens and the workforce using public services
- G-Cloud adoption – embracing virtual ways of working
- Information assurance digital service providers